Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary move to reduce the fiscal deficit in the budget to 40 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary move to reduce the fiscal deficit in the budget to 40 trillion dinars Empty A parliamentary move to reduce the fiscal deficit in the budget to 40 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 07 May 2023, 5:10 am

[size=52]A parliamentary move to reduce the fiscal deficit in the budget to 40 trillion dinars[/size]
    • Today 12:49

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
     Information / Diyala..
    Representative Salem Al-Anbuge revealed, on Sunday, the existence of a parliamentary movement to reduce the financial deficit in the 2023 budget to 40 trillion dinars.

Al-Anbuge said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that "the fiscal deficit in the 2023 budget reaches 64 trillion dinars, which is a large and worrisome figure for all political blocs in the House of Representatives, and represents a challenge to all frameworks , which prompted action to reduce it as much as possible to prevent the impact of difficult fluctuations in the economy.” The instability of the global oil market remained.
    He added, "The parliamentary movement aims to reduce the deficit to 40 trillion dinars at the present time in order to reduce the financial risks resulting from the existence of a financial deficit that leads to a high percentage of the budget."
    Al-Anbuge indicated, "We believe in the government's ability to overcome any crisis, and we are working to support any proposals that lead to increasing the effectiveness of the national economy."
    The percentage of fiscal deficit in the 2023 budget is more than 30% and reaches 64 trillion Diyala, which is the highest after 2003. End 25 F

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 11:53 pm