Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: The budget needs more time in order to reduce the existing deficit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: The budget needs more time in order to reduce the existing deficit Empty Parliamentary Integrity: The budget needs more time in order to reduce the existing deficit

Post by Rocky Tue 09 May 2023, 4:12 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Integrity: The budget needs more time in order to reduce the existing deficit[/size]
    Iraq
    10:48 - 2023-05-09
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Ali Turki Al-Jamali, ruled out, on Tuesday, the decision of the budget file by the relevant committees and submitting it to a vote on the tenth of May, pointing out that the budget needs more time in order to reduce the deficit in it.

Al-Jamali said in a press statement, "The political side does not work much on the issue of the budget, especially since the focus is currently on technical matters in this file, as the specialized committees continue their work to resolve the budget." 
    He added, "There is a huge deficit in the budget, and the governors and officials in the state were called in order to discuss with them and reduce the budget deficit to normal levels, despite the provinces' need for the sums, as they did not obtain allocations that meet the need." 
    And that "the competent committees continue to hold their meetings in order to resolve the budget file, but it is very unlikely that it will be fully resolved tomorrow, the tenth of May, but rather it will need a longer time than that."  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:43 pm