Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister of Kurdistan announces a "major development" in resolving problems with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister of Kurdistan announces a "major development" in resolving problems with Baghdad Empty The Prime Minister of Kurdistan announces a "major development" in resolving problems with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Wed 10 May 2023, 2:54 pm

The Prime Minister of Kurdistan announces a "major development" in resolving problems with Baghdad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-05-10 13:06
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani indicated, on Wednesday, that there has been a "major" development in resolving problems with the federal government in Baghdad.
    This came during his meeting with a number of Iraqi officials, ambassadors and representatives of countries, in preparation for participating in the opening ceremony of the Barzan National Museum, which will be held tomorrow.

Barzani said in an English-language speech during the reception ceremony, "I am very happy that you are friends of the Kurdistan Region, and tomorrow we will have the opening ceremony of a museum that talks about our history, which you are part of building."
    Barzani added, "We are very happy with your presence, and it is with pride that we see the Kurdistan Region developing today." And the head of the regional government confirmed, "There is a great development in resolving our problems with Baghdad."
    Barzani said, "I am happy that most of our guests and friends from all over the world have come with us, and we will have a beautiful trip tomorrow, which may be a bit long as we will go to Barzan for two hours, and I hope it will be a pleasant trip."
    He added, "The Barzan region has been destroyed at least 16 times and rebuilt, and tomorrow we will visit this museum, and it will tell us about the history of our people, where we started and where we are today. Many of you have helped to build the Kurdistan that you see today, thank you for your cooperation and most importantly Thank you very much for your continued friendship."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:01 pm