Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Finance calls for a comprehensive review of the ministry's budget and discusses "health i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Finance calls for a comprehensive review of the ministry's budget and discusses "health i Empty Parliament Finance calls for a comprehensive review of the ministry's budget and discusses "health i

Post by Rocky Sun 14 May 2023, 9:17 am

[size=35][size=35]Parliament Finance calls for a comprehensive review of the ministry's budget and discusses "health insurance"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-05-14 | 08:38
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Sunday, the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament called on the Ministry of Health to conduct a comprehensive review of the ministry's budget, while it discussed the health insurance law, the services provided, and the deduction rate.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement of the committee, received by Alsumaria News, stated that it "hosted the Finance Committee, Minister of Health Saleh Al-Hasnawi, and the accompanying delegation, to review the ministry's projects within the Federal General Budget Law and implement them within the government program."

The head of the committee, Atwan Al-Atwani, welcomed the minister, stressing the need for a comprehensive review of the ministry’s budget, and clarification about the ministry’s projects and equipment requirements, in addition to discussing the numbers contained in the tables, and the ministry’s expectations regarding their disbursement, stressing the committee’s keenness to ensure the allocations of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/888843742/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D8%AD%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Health[/url] as they are in direct contact with the lives of citizens. ".

The Minister of Health gave "details about the implementation of the government program, in building hospitals and popular medical centers, while announcing the need for the centers located in a number of governorates to have devices for treating heart and cancer, and the need to allocate sufficient funds for these projects, as the amounts allocated for employee compensation and service and commodity requirements were discussed. And raising the percentage of coverage for the purchase of medicines, since the ruling expenses are for the purchase of medicines.

Al-Hasnawi revealed,

The members’ interventions focused on the health insurance law, the services provided, the deduction rate of (1%) of the covered employee’s salary, and the payment of (50%) of services and treatment, as it includes the family in addition to the employee in providing health and treatment services, and its implementation will be gradual As well as discussing the support of the General Company for the Production of Medicines and Medical Supplies in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and the importance of participating with the private sector in order to supplement the state treasury, as well as determining job grades based on the Ministry's need for appointment, according to the Medical Graduation Law.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:07 pm