Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Minister receives Kuwaiti Ambassador

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Minister receives Kuwaiti Ambassador Empty Oil Minister receives Kuwaiti Ambassador

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Sep 2014, 4:22 am

Oil Minister receives Kuwaiti Ambassador

Monday, 22 September, 2014

Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi discussed with the Ambassador of the State of Kuwait Ghassan Al-Zawawi, the prospects for the consolidation of bilateral relations and oil cooperation between the two countries.

Abdul-Mahdi praised, during his meeting with Ambassador of the State of Kuwait , According to a statement of the Ministry of Oil , the Kuwaiti role in supporting Iraq in economic and political fields, and the contribution of Kuwaiti companies in the development of the oil industry.

For his part, the Kuwaiti Ambassador presented his congratulations to the Oil Minister on the occasion of receiving the post of the Ministry and expressed his country’s desire to develop bilateral relations in all fields, including the oil sector. / End

LINK http://ninanews.com/english/News_Details.asp?ar95_VQ=HGLKIE

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:55 pm