Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Supreme Court rules that the extension of the work of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Supreme Court rules that the extension of the work of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament  Empty The Federal Supreme Court rules that the extension of the work of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2023, 4:45 am

[size=46]The Federal Supreme Court rules that the extension of the work of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament is unconstitutional[/size]
    Iraq
    20:16 - 2023-05-30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Tuesday, the Federal Supreme Court issued a ruling unconstitutional to extend the work of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament.
    The President of the Federal Supreme Court, Judge Jassim Muhammad Abboud, said during the special court session to consider extending the work of the region’s parliament, that “the constitution has abstract and permanent authority, and it is a legal document that imposes its rules on all authorities, and the constitution regulates the basic principles on which the political process is based, including the rule of law and that The people are the source of power.
    He added, "The constitution stipulates that the parliament be four years old, and any other legal text that contradicts the constitution is considered null and void."
    And he continued, "The Kurdistan region is federal in accordance with the provisions of the constitution, and the continuation of the fifth session of the Kurdistan Parliament for more than 4 years after the extension contradicts its provisions, and the court decided that the extension of the work of the Parliament of the Kurdistan Region is unconstitutional and considers its fifth session ended and what was issued after the extension is constitutionally void."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:03 pm