Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance: We are checking the budget with the Ministry of Justice, and the instructions will be issue

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: We are checking the budget with the Ministry of Justice, and the instructions will be issue Empty Finance: We are checking the budget with the Ministry of Justice, and the instructions will be issue

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2023, 4:39 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Finance: We are checking the budget with the Ministry of Justice, and the instructions will be issued after they are published in the Iraqi Gazette[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    2023-06-24
    The Ministry of Finance noted its continuation, in cooperation with the Ministry of Justice, of auditing the General Federal Budget Law 2023, which the Iraqi Council of Representatives recently voted for, for the purpose of publishing it in the Iraqi Al-Waqa’i newspaper.[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry added, in a statement, that “the instructions for implementing the budget will be issued after publishing the law in the Official Gazette, and the ministry also stresses that it will announce the publication of the instructions after receiving the law and according to the controls stipulated in the law.”[/size]
    [size=45]The ministry called on “all media outlets not to adopt statements in this regard except by official sources authorized by the ministry exclusively, and it is not responsible for any statement related to the publication of these instructions issued by other than the competent authorities,” according to the statement.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance: We are checking the budget with the Ministry of Justice, and the instructions will be issue Empty Finance announces the date of issuance of new budget instructions

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2023, 5:10 am

[rtl]Finance announces the date of issuance of new budget instructions[/rtl]

economy  ,  06/25/2023 11:11  , Number of readings: 252 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Ministry of Finance announced that it will continue to audit the General Federal Budget Law 2023, in coordination with the Ministry of Justice.

The Ministry stated in a statement that the audit work of the budget law is continuing with the Ministry of Justice for the purpose of publishing it in the Iraqi Gazette

. The controls stipulated in accordance with the law[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:02 pm