Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In details. Sudani advisor reveals the reason for not implementing the budget law: it may require a

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

In details. Sudani advisor reveals the reason for not implementing the budget law: it may require a  Empty In details. Sudani advisor reveals the reason for not implementing the budget law: it may require a

Post by wciappetta Mon 10 Jul 2023, 12:39 pm

[ltr]I think this is a very important report. Financial/ Economic instructions are being rendered by the Finance and Planning ministries for administering the reconstruction effort with the budget resources. This is transition to the market economy. How long do the instructions proceed? one, two weeks? I'll bet you they conclude with the CBI and a particular set of instructions. In any case I think this is worth watching.[/ltr]

[ltr]In details. Sudani advisor reveals the reason for not implementing the budget law: it may require a "state order"[/ltr]

[url=https://shafaq.com/ar/tags/%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82%D9%8A][/url]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]2023-07-09 03:09[/ltr]

[ltr]Shafaq News / Financial and economic adviser to Prime Minister Mazhar Muhammad Saleh revealed on Sunday the reason for not implementing the budget law until the moment, despite its publication in the Official Gazette (Facts).[/ltr]

[ltr]Saleh told Shafaq News Agency that "the entry into force of the federal budget for the three years 2023-2025 begins practically since the publication of the aforementioned law in the Official Gazette of the Republic of Iraq, but there are two influential factors in starting implementation immediately, the first: that the Ministries of Finance and Planning issue instructions for the implementation of the General Budget Law for the current fiscal year, which will extend until the year 2025, on the one hand, and on the other hand, it goes to a subject through which the government may wait to solve the problem of the paragraphs that have been challenged. to the Federal Court, which relates to the articles added by the House of Representatives to the draft budget bill, which was previously approved by the Council of Ministers and submitted to Parliament for legislation."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the issues and legal articles added to the subject of separation of powers or the addition of articles constitute an expenditure burden on the general budget and fall outside the powers set by the Constitution to the House of Representatives when preparing the budget law legislation, noting that the authority of the House of Representatives to amend except for legislation are (reducing expenses and transferring between chapters and chapters)."[/ltr]

[ltr]He pointed out that "the government, in its current waiting for the implementation of the budget law, may obtain a (state order) from the Federal Court to suspend the articles or legal texts contested in the budget law in order to freeze or suspend them without implementation and proceed with implementation in the rest of the paragraphs until the final and final decision of the Federal Court, and for this I believe that these factors constitute the fundamental restrictions pending the implementation of the general budget law so far, especially after the issuance of the law in the Official Gazette."[/ltr]

[ltr]On Monday (June 26), the official Iraqi newspaper Al-Waqa'a, issued by the Ministry of Justice, published the text of the general budget law for the years (2023, 2024, 2025).[/ltr]

[ltr]On June 12, the Iraqi Council of Representatives voted on the federal budget law for the years 2023, 2024, 2025, after five days of discussions.[/ltr]

[ltr]The value of this year's budget is 197 trillion and 828 billion Iraqi dinars (about 152.2 billion dollars), with a total deficit of 63 trillion dinars (48.3 billion dollars), while the items of the 2023 and 2024 budgets have not been published.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 7:43 am