Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The railway receives the designs of the first section of the development road

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The railway receives the designs of the first section of the development road Empty The railway receives the designs of the first section of the development road

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 12, 2023 7:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Today, 14:30

Baghdad - Conscious - Nour al-Zaidi
    Today, Wednesday, the General Company for Railways announced that it has received the designs of the first section of the development road, while indicating that the signing of the road design contract with an Italian company is in its final stages .
    The director of the railways, Younis Al-Kaabi, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "The development road is in the initial design stage," stressing that "the company has received the designs for the first section that extends from Al-Faw to the south of Nasiriyah."
    He added, "The technical teams and the project department are studying the designs of the first section, where there are teams for soil investigations along the road from Al-Faw to Fish Khabur, which has been referred to two Turkish companies to carry out soil excavations and sampling."
    He continued, "One of the two Turkish companies operates from Al-Faw to the holy city of Karbala, and the second company operates from the northern holy city of Karbala towards the Iraqi-Turkish border," noting that "work is underway to take samples from all soil areas."
    He pointed out that the company and the Ministry of Transport are in the process of signing a contract to design the international highway (land road), and we are in the final stages of signing the contract with the Italian consulting company to start designing .
    And he went on to say: "With the completion of these designs or any section of these designs, there will be preparation for tenders for the implementation of the land road project."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:24 am