Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Finance Committee is likely to launch the implementation of the budget law tomorrow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - The Finance Committee is likely to launch the implementation of the budget law tomorrow Empty The Finance Committee is likely to launch the implementation of the budget law tomorrow

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jul 2023, 6:57 am

The Finance Committee is likely to launch the implementation of the budget law tomorrow

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-07-17 04:58
    Font

Shafaq News/ The Parliamentary Finance Committee ruled out, on Monday, the impact of the Iraqi government's appeals on articles of the general budget law in the continuation of the law, suggesting that the implementation of its articles will start from tomorrow.
    Committee member, Representative Jamal Koujar told Shafaq News agency, "The appeals submitted by the government against articles and paragraphs of the budget law are the ones that stop, not the budget law."
    Cougar suggested that the cabinet session tomorrow, Tuesday, would be the beginning of the launch, and the implementation of the budget law in ministries and state institutions.
    Cougar stressed that the Ministry of Finance should be ready to implement the budget law, and we do not know the reasons for the delay in implementing the law.
    On the third of July, the head of the federal government, Muhammad al-Sudani, submitted an appeal to the Federal Supreme Court against a number of paragraphs of the budget law, with a request to the court to issue a (state order) to stop the implementation of these articles after the law entered into force until the court decided to challenge the constitutionality of these articles.
    On June 12, the Iraqi parliament voted on the financial budget for the three years (2023-2024-2025), with a value of 198.9 trillion Iraqi dinars ($153 billion) for each year.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:10 am