Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of the new agreement between Integrity and the Media Anti-Corruption Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Details of the new agreement between Integrity and the Media Anti-Corruption Authority Empty Details of the new agreement between Integrity and the Media Anti-Corruption Authority

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2023, 4:47 am

[size=35][size=35]Details of the new agreement between Integrity and the Media Anti-Corruption Authority[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-25 | 05:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Local

The Federal Integrity Commission, with the Media and Communications Commission, today, Tuesday, July 25, 2023, signed a joint cooperation agreement in the field of combating corruption.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Sumaria correspondent said, "The signing of the agreement took place in the presence of the head of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/412515160/%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%86%D8%B2%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%AD%D8%A7%D8%AF%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Federal Integrity Commission[/url], [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3596821940/%D8%AD%D9%8A%D8%AF%D8%B1 %D8%AD%D9%86%D9%88%D9%86/ar/]Haider Hanoun[/url], and the head of the Media and [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/516853098/%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%86%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA%D8%B5%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AA/ar/]Communications Commission[/url], Ali Hussein Al-Moayad."

In a joint press conference attended by the Alsumaria correspondent, Hanoun said, "The memorandum is related to educational, awareness and training aspects, and not only in the deterrent aspect," pointing out that we will work to enhance and strengthen the rhetorical aspect, i.e. reporting corruption crimes.

He added, "The memorandum supports the exchange of experiences in the field of combating corruption and the establishment of joint courses between the two parties."

On the other hand, Al-Moayad stated that "the Iraqi media has a major role in promoting democracy and combating corruption, and twinning is a necessary thing," noting, "Our priorities are combating corruption and drugs and supporting the national economy."

He continued, "There was a black box in the Media Commission, in which there were many thorny files, and we began to open this box, and we will not close it except by solving all obstacles and problems and ending aspects of corruption." And he added, "We do not work in dark basements, but we work in the open and in front of everyone."

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 4:23 pm