Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The federal government sets a date for considering the contested budget materials

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - The federal government sets a date for considering the contested budget materials Empty The federal government sets a date for considering the contested budget materials

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Jul 2023, 5:17 am

The federal government sets a date for considering the contested budget materials
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday (July 25, 2023), the Federal Supreme Court is considering articles of the federal general budget contested by the government.
    A statement by the Federal, received by “Baghdad Today”, said, “The court will consider this day, corresponding to 7/25/2023, the case No. (153 / Federal / 2023) regarding the appeal submitted by the government in Articles: (2 / First / 8 / C / 6) and (the phrase (at his request – mentioned in Article 16 / Second), 20 / Sixth, 28 / Fourth / A, B and 57 / First. / C and 62 / fourth, 63 / third, 65 / second, 70 / second, 71, 72 and 75)) of Law No. (13) for the year 2023 - the federal general budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal years (2023, 2024 and 2025).
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani challenged the above articles of the budget law before the Federal Court, calling on the court to issue a state order to stop the implementation of these articles, until the lawsuit is resolved, and the ruling is unconstitutional and invalid. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:32 pm