Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Waqe' Al-Iraqiya newspaper publishes a statement correcting the budget law - Urgent

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Al-Waqe' Al-Iraqiya newspaper publishes a statement correcting the budget law - Urgent Empty Al-Waqe' Al-Iraqiya newspaper publishes a statement correcting the budget law - Urgent

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2023, 3:58 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Waqe' Al-Iraqiya newspaper publishes a statement correcting the budget law - Urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-07-27 | 03:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Politics

The Ministry of Justice announced today, Thursday, the publication of a statement correcting the Federal General Budget Law in the Iraqi Al-Waqea' newspaper.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

The ministry stated, in a statement received by Alsumaria New, that "Issue (4729) of the Iraqi Gazette included the issuance of a correction statement issued by the Presidency of the Presidency of the Republic."

He added, "The correction regarding the Federal Public Budget Law of the Republic of Iraq No. (13) for the year 2023 for the fiscal years (2023, 2024, 2025)."

It is noteworthy that the Iraqi Gazette published, on Monday (June 26, 2023), the tripartite budget law, which Parliament voted on on the 12th of the same month.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:11 am