Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

With documents.. Shocking corruption at the Al-Rafidain port at Baghdad Airport: Withdrawing the dol

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - With documents.. Shocking corruption at the Al-Rafidain port at Baghdad Airport: Withdrawing the dol Empty With documents.. Shocking corruption at the Al-Rafidain port at Baghdad Airport: Withdrawing the dol

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jul 2023, 2:03 pm

With documents.. Shocking corruption at the Al-Rafidain port at Baghdad Airport: Withdrawing the dollar without travel and with the unified energy
    • Time: 07/28/2023 08:55:34

• Read: 4,043 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The investigative committee formed by the Ministry of Finance revealed thefts in dollars and gold from the Rafidain Bank.
    According to a report of the committee on its investigation, which {Euphrates News} obtained a copy of, there are "employees from the Rafidain Bank who committed violations and stole an amount in dollars, about half a million dollars, which did not leave the country."
    The report also revealed that "employees at the bank's outlet at Baghdad International Airport withdrew the dollar {at the official rate of 1320 dinars}, they and their families without traveling outside the country, and among them were those who withdrew the dollar without a deposit entry for the Iraqi cash, and some of them were citizens who withdrew on the unified national card and not passport, and this is considered currency smuggling.”
    The Minister of Finance, Taif Sami, decided on July 7 to withdraw the hand of the director of the Rafidain Bank and 20 department directors and employees for sixty days due to corruption in selling dollars at Baghdad International Airport.
    The Ministry of Finance assigned the head of the National Retirement Authority, Maher Hussein, to run the affairs of the bank.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:28 am