Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Journalists Syndicate: Distribution of financial grant cards next Wednesday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - Journalists Syndicate: Distribution of financial grant cards next Wednesday Empty Journalists Syndicate: Distribution of financial grant cards next Wednesday

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Jul 2023, 7:09 am

[size=52]Journalists Syndicate: Distribution of financial grant cards next Wednesday[/size]
    • Today 14:15

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad.. 
    A member of the Journalists Syndicate Council, Sadiq Faraj Al-Tamimi, confirmed that the Syndicate will start disbursing the Master Card for the journalists’ grant the day after tomorrow, Wednesday, to those covered by the annual grant, indicating that the distribution will take place according to the alphabet. 
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the union has completed the master card file for all members of the union who are covered by the annual grant, which is disbursed by the Ministry of Culture." 
    He added that " the MasterCard will be delivered immediately as of the day after tomorrow , Wednesday " , noting that " the distribution mechanism will take place according to the alphabet of those covered by the grant . 
    A source in the Ministry of Culture confirmed to Al-Maalouma that the Ministry will start disbursing the annual grant to journalists, writers and artists once the distribution of the Master Card is completed. End / 25 pm

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:24 pm