Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding electronic payment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding electronic payment Empty Al-Sudani issues directives regarding electronic payment

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Aug 2023, 5:34 am

Al-Sudani issues directives regarding electronic payment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    On Wednesday, Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani chaired a meeting to follow up the completion of the unified treasury account and electronic payment procedures at POS points of sale.
    During the meeting, according to a statement by Al-Sudani's office, "the progress made in completing the unified treasury account was reviewed, and the subsequent positive indicators reflected on the national financial and banking system."
    Al-Sudani stressed, "These steps come within the government's efforts to implement financial and banking reforms, and the unified treasury account will be an added contribution to anti-corruption measures and limiting the ability of corrupt people to exploit loopholes."
    Al-Sudani directed that “an amendment be made to the electronic payment system No. 3 of 2014, as well as the approval of the electronic payment document by the Financial Supervision Bureau as a substitute for the paper receipt, as part of a series of procedures towards employing and approving electronic payment at POS points of sale in an expanded manner, in the public and private sectors.” .

190 views
    Added 08/09/2023 - 4:27 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:12 pm