Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warning of the collapse of the currencies of 4 countries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warning of the collapse of the currencies of 4 countries Empty Warning of the collapse of the currencies of 4 countries

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Aug 2023, 9:50 am

Warning of the collapse of the currencies of 4 countries
    economy |Today
    Warning of the collapse of the currencies of 4 countries 1-1526629

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - follow-up
    The index of the Japanese investment bank "Nomura" showed that Turkey, the Czech Republic, Sri Lanka and Romania will face a currency crisis during the next 12 months.
    Each of these four countries obtained a score higher than 100 points on the "Damocles" index prepared by the bank, which indicates that it is exposed to a collapse in its currencies.
    The Tokyo-based bank said its model combines eight indicators that have helped predict 64 percent of the 61 emerging market currency crises since 1996.
    He also added that Chile, Hungary and Brazil, in their turn, got scores close to the threshold of the crisis, according to Bloomberg International.
    The Covid-19 epidemic, the war in Ukraine, and global price pressures led to "widening the disparity in economic fundamentals" in the developing world, which led to the deterioration of the financial conditions of some countries to become very negative real interest rates, which means that they are less than zero after adjusting them according to Inflation, according to Nomura economists.
    “With the rate hike cycle turning — Chile and Brazil have already started cutting rates — investors could become more discerning by focusing more attention on emerging market risks, especially if there is risk aversion and lower growth globally.” , write economists Robert Subbaraman and Si Ying Toh of Nomura.
    Although Turkey and Sri Lanka have already experienced crises recently, the economists at Nomura said their "Damocles" model indicates that the two countries are "not yet out of the crisis".

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 10:18 am