Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Counselor Saleh: Iraq's external debt is about thirty billion dollars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Counselor Saleh: Iraq's external debt is about thirty billion dollars Empty Counselor Saleh: Iraq's external debt is about thirty billion dollars

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Aug 2023, 7:02 am

[size=38]Counselor Saleh: Iraq's external debt is about thirty billion dollars[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 21, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: Adviser to the Prime Minister, the financial appearance of Muhammad Salih, confirmed that the external debt of Iraq is about thirty billion dollars, indicating that the issue of public Iraqi debt requires a professional and fair differentiation of its history and details.
    Saleh explained that the internal public debt, which is approximately 71 trillion dinars, and which the government banking system still maintains its possession of those debts in the form of government bonds and treasury transfers, which are also estimated when evaluated in foreign currency, will amount to approximately 54 billion dollars.
    He added, as for the external debts due from now until the year 2028, they are estimated at 23 billion, but there are debts due after the year 2028, the external debt may be about 30 billion dollars.
    He continued, that there is a debt pending on the Paris Club agreement of 2004, i.e. sovereign debts prior to the year 1990 and belong to four Gulf countries and four other countries, and it is about $40 billion. You are correct again, so it must be deducted by 80% or more according to the Paris Club, so that it becomes less than $9 billion or less.
    And he went on to say: I do not know from the World Bank report how the debts were calculated. Perhaps the (hypothetical) deficit in the federal budget 2023, which is estimated at about 64 trillion dinars, part of it was approved, so that the external debt reached 50 billion dollars, meaning that 40% of the annual deficit estimates may have been added as an expectation to the total. Internal and external public debt, so the reading of Iraq's internal and external debt, according to what was published by the World Bank, came to be approximately $153 billion.
    He pointed out that the public debt-to-GDP ratio will remain between 52-55% of that estimated output for the year 2023, which is within the current safe economic stability area, which is usually estimated at 60%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:00 am