Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decision of our withdrawal is political and taken by the American President…..Washington: Our pr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decision of our withdrawal is political and taken by the American President…..Washington: Our pr Empty The decision of our withdrawal is political and taken by the American President…..Washington: Our pr

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2023, 4:52 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The decision of our withdrawal is political and taken by the American President…..Washington: Our presence in Syria and Iraq to eliminate ISIS[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff of the US Army, Mark Milley, confirmed that the only goal of the military presence in Syria is to “eliminate the terrorist organization ISIS.”
    “The main function of these forces in Syria is the task of combating ISIS,” Mark Milley continued in an interview with the Jordanian “Kingdom” channel, noting that the remnants of the organization are still present in Iraq and Syria in small groups.
    Milley added, "If we suddenly decide to withdraw, these small groups can reconfigure themselves," praising the role of the Kurdish factions in fighting the organization.
    When asked whether the American forces would leave the Syrian lands immediately after the defeat of “ISIS,” he said that it was a political decision “to be taken by the political leadership, by the American president and the American government. I do not want to predict a decision of this kind.”
    Regarding the harmony of America’s alliance with the Kurdish factions and relations with Turkey, a member of NATO, Milley said: “The situation may be difficult because Turkey looks at the Democratic Front differently from us. We have a close relationship with General Mazloum, and he and his forces played a key role in Defeat ISIS.”
    And he stated that “the Middle East is important to America for several reasons, including the friendships and strong partnership of the United States in the region.”
    It is worth noting that the US army illegally controls areas in northern and northeastern Syria in the governorates of Deir ez-Zor, Al-Hasakah, and Al-Raqqa, where the largest oil and gas fields in Syria are located.
    Damascus has repeatedly described the presence of the US military on its territory as an occupation, piracy of state property and outright theft of oil.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:07 pm