Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport: A government approach to build a national railway network in all governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport: A government approach to build a national railway network in all governorates Empty Transport: A government approach to build a national railway network in all governorates

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2023, 5:00 am

Transport: A government approach to build a national railway network in all governorates

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Transport clarified the details of the railway link project with the Islamic Republic of Iran, while noting that the project passes through four stations.
    The media office in the ministry said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the total length of the railway link project with Iran is 36 km, as it will pass from the Shalamjah border crossing, passing through the Shatt al-Arab district, across the bridge parallel to the Khaled bin Al-Walid bridge, and ending in the Al-Kuzaiza area, which It will be the final stop."
    He added, "The railway link with Iran will be for the purposes of transporting passengers only, and there is a desire for large and wide visits estimated at (3) million Iranian visitors annually to Iraq. The project also aims to serve visitors to the two countries, Iraq and Iran, for the purposes of visits, tourism, treatment and transportation between the two countries."
    He pointed out, "The General Company for Railways affiliated to the Ministry of Transport seeks to build a national network in all Iraqi governorates."

views
    Added 09/03/2023 - 12:58 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:13 am