Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maahi: dues of the oil companies in Kurdistan is estimated at (750) billion dinars and the region de

Hkp1
    Hkp1
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maahi: dues of the oil companies in Kurdistan is estimated at (750) billion dinars and the region de Empty Maahi: dues of the oil companies in Kurdistan is estimated at (750) billion dinars and the region de

Post by Hkp1 Wed 06 Mar 2013, 10:32 am

Maahi: dues of the oil companies in Kurdistan is estimated at (750) billion dinars and the region demands more than (4) trillions

Date: 06/03/2013 06:57:59 Wednesday

Baghdad (news) .. According to a member of the Economic Commission MP / National Bloc white / Aziz al-Mayahi, the dues of the oil companies operating in the province is estimated at (750) billion dinars, according to invoices audited by the BSA.

Mayahi said (of the Agency news): there is a legal substance and clear and explicit in the general budget benefit to pay dues of the oil companies operating in the Kurdistan region by the federal government in accordance with billing data and audited by the BSA.

He pointed out: that BSA got data estimated value of the receivables (750) billion dinars, while the Kurdistan Alliance MPs demanding b (4.3) trillion Iraqi dinars, without the presence of evidence, and the audited bills.

He added: Federal Oil Minister suggested paying trillion dinars in the general budget to companies in the region, up to the month of July, and then is to provide data audited by the province to pay the remaining amounts within a supplemental budget, stressing that the Kurds refused to do so. / End / 8. N.
    r /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 12:56 pm