Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American threat to impose financial sanctions on Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - An American threat to impose financial sanctions on Iraq Empty An American threat to impose financial sanctions on Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Sep 2023, 4:39 am

[rtl]An American threat to impose financial sanctions on Iraq[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/15/2023 10:18  Number of readings: 141 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The US administration once again threatened to impose sanctions on the financial sector inside Iraq, while calling on the Central Bank of Iraq to address the risks resulting from the misuse of the dollar.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A senior official at the US Treasury Department said in a press interview that the Central Bank of Iraq must address the ongoing risks resulting from the misuse of the dollar in Iraqi commercial banks, in order to avoid imposing new punitive measures targeting the financial sector in the country, pointing to acts of fraud, money laundering, and Iranian evasion. Of penalties.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Ali Mohsen Al-Alaq, received US Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Elizabeth Rosenberg and her accompanying delegation, and the measures taken by the Central Bank of Iraq in the field of combating money laundering and terrorist financing were discussed, as well as enhancing transparency and integrity efforts and applying international compliance instructions in the banking system. The Iraqi.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 6:12 am