Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Before the Sudanese visit, the Foreign Minister arrives in New York

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Before the Sudanese visit, the Foreign Minister arrives in New York Empty Before the Sudanese visit, the Foreign Minister arrives in New York

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Sep 2023, 4:22 am

Before the Sudanese visit, the Foreign Minister arrives in New York

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad Today - Baghdad
    Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein arrived today, Friday (September 15, 2023), in New York City to participate in the United Nations General Assembly meetings scheduled for next week.
    The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement received by Baghdad Al-Youm, "The Iraqi delegation will be headed by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani."
    Informed sources indicate that Al-Sudani will arrive in New York next Monday (September 18, 2023), and will deliver Iraq’s speech at the United Nations General Assembly meeting.
    The 78th session of the United Nations General Assembly will continue for several days, and will include high-level meetings and conferences, during which several issues that threaten human security and the world will be discussed, most notably the Russian-Ukrainian war.
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers will hold its regular session next Sunday instead of the usual Tuesday of every week, before the Prime Minister heads to New York to participate in the annual event of the international organization.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

chouchou likes this post

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:57 pm