Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Calls for the Prime Minister to remove 10 governors from participating in the provincial council ele

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Council - Calls for the Prime Minister to remove 10 governors from participating in the provincial council ele Empty Calls for the Prime Minister to remove 10 governors from participating in the provincial council ele

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Sep 2023, 5:22 am

[rtl]Calls for the Prime Minister to remove 10 governors from participating in the provincial council elections[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/20/2023 11:44  Number of readings: 195 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Political and popular circles in Iraq called on Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani to take measures to remove ten governors, including the governor of Baghdad and the governor of Basra, after their participation in the provincial council elections.[/rtl]
    [rtl] These calls come with the aim of preventing them from using state funds and resources in their electoral propaganda.

A source told (Iraq Al-Youm) that the governors who were nominated were: the governor of Basra - Asaad Al-Eidani, the governor of Dhi Qar - Muhammad Hadi Al-Ghazi, the governor of Wasit - Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi, the governor of Baghdad - Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, and the governor of Karbala - Nassif Al-Khattabi. The Governor of Nineveh - Najm Al-Jubouri, and the Governor of Kirkuk - Rakan Al-Jubouri. And the governor of Diyala - Muthanna Al-Tamimi, the governor of Anbar - Ali Farhan, and finally the governor of Salah al-Din Ismail al-Haloub.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]These calls come within the framework of attempts to ensure the integrity of the electoral process and prevent the exploitation of government resources for electoral propaganda.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:42 pm