Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Abadi: This is why I joined the third blocking against Muqtada al-Sadr's project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Abadi: This is why I joined the third blocking against Muqtada al-Sadr's project Empty Al-Abadi: This is why I joined the third blocking against Muqtada al-Sadr's project

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2023, 4:55 am

[rtl]Al-Abadi: This is why I joined the third blocking against Muqtada al-Sadr's project[/rtl]

politics  ,  09/22/2023 10:17  Number of readings: 330 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]Former Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi considered that the success of the current government does not depend on pleasing the United States of America, and while he revealed that the coordinating framework had signed a request regarding ISIS members, he pointed out the reasons for the increase in dollar prices. He also called on the political blocs not to give away what they do not have in their possession. His comment on the recent “Kirkuk crisis”. [/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Abadi said in a television interview, “Many of those affected by ISIS, whether fighters or residents, have not regained all their rights yet, and there is a request in the document not to hold accountable those who fought with ISIS ranks, and Whoever belongs to them is not considered a criminal, and the coordination framework was signed within the agreement.” "Political on that," indicating that "there was a kind of race to sign the political document to form the current government, without discussing it, while what was signed was not a political matter, but a governmental matter."[/rtl]
    [rtl] He added, "There is a difference between those who disappeared and those who were killed and were not reported, and there are reported cases that they were killed during the liberation of the, and this indicates that they were killed with the terrorist regional organization, and in the political document they demand that these people be given salaries and compensation without investigation and for the sake of “Electoral gains at the expense of the blood of innocent people,” noting that “there is no violation of the citizens of the liberal areas And we were keen to investigate all the video clips that spread at that time, which contained field executions by some armed parties, and most of which we did not reach.” a result". [/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the region's crisis, Al-Abadi stressed that “the region must be dealt with on the basis of one Iraq and one interest, and to move away from the atmosphere of ‘I will support you and you will give me’ because this will lead to the surrender of rights that do not belong to the parties but to the citizens,” explaining that “some deprive the region’s citizens of their rights to please their audience.” "electoral." [/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "in 2018, the budget that I had presented was withdrawn, and with a 'swipe of a pen', the region's salaries were increased by 50% without accounting for the sake of political gain, and the government must calculate the region's salaries accurately for the benefit of the citizen and not for a political purpose," stressing that "the region refused to name its employees and link them to the federal government, and on the other hand, it accused it of not giving them or paying their salaries.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding Kirkuk, Al-Abadi explained, “The current Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, has a statement that what is happening in the governorate is a political agreement and that he did not sign it. Therefore, the political blocs should not give away what they do not have and leave the matter to the people of Kirkuk. They are the ones who decide their fate,” adding: “I did not sign the current document because of the presence of paragraphs that work towards quoting the state.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]The head of the Victory Coalition pointed out that “the problem of Jurf al-Sakhar lies in that some of its residents were displaced to Anbar during the time of liberation, and others to northern Babylon.” Here, the government must decide if they pose a danger, why their affairs are not scrutinized, and if they are otherwise.” Why don't they return to their places? indicating that “there is a difference in vision regarding this area, and the holy shrines also have an opinion not to rush this issue because it is very close to it and it is not possible to risk it again, and there is a perception among people that the danger still exists.”[/rtl]
    [rtl] Regarding Al-Sadr's withdrawal from the political process, Al-Abadi said, “Al-Sadr chose a path for himself, and there are blocs that he does not want to ally with within the framework. He worked hard in his decisions and has a vision of reforming the situation inside the country, but he cannot do it alone because Iraq has many political pluralisms,” noting. He pointed out that "he cannot leave the country without a government, and it is difficult to manage the political process without Al-Sadr, but he blocked the path to understanding and until the withdrawal of his representatives, we thought it was a pressure card , but he insisted on the matter and did not want to cooperate with the framework fully, so until the council elections.” The provinces did not participate in it.He continued by saying, “Al-Sadr's objection came because most of those in the framework had corruption and quotes, while those allied with them also had files of corruption and quotes. The matter is not a matter of love and hate, but of running a state, and that is why I was with the obstructing third,” explaining that “Al-Sadr tried to concede.” Sometimes, but he set conditions on the framework that he brought in some of his leaders, not all of them.”[/rtl]
    [rtl] He continued, “Some see the Prime Minister as a traffic policeman who regulates the course of the political process, but the truth is that he is the first executive man in the state, and the issue of lending to the region was raised by the Prime Minister and was not discussed, but he explained some of the problems in the accounts and the region's entitlements," noting that "Parliament put The draft budget included provisions that made it impossible to implement the paragraphs related to the region, so he decided to resort to loans, and Al-Maliki was the first to support this decision.Regarding the issue of early elections, the former Prime Minister stressed that “they cannot take place unless there is a logical reason for them, and now there is no motivation to hold them.” The October demonstrations are the only thing that called for early elections because it was a real crisis between the regime and the Iraqi street, but after that, there was a great reluctance to vote, and there was no need for early elections.”Al-Abadi confirmed, “ISIS was the one who stole the Baiji refinery and it was recovered with difficulty, and parts of it were vandalized.” The committee that was sent to inspect the damage and confirmed that it needed time to restore it to work, but with the vandalism that occurred, there were valuable pieces inside the refinery that caused us problems, and people who were wearing fighters' uniforms did so.” By looting these pieces, ironically, the gangs that handed Iraq over to ISIS are now in control and accusing others of theft.”He added, "Some Sunni leaders during the time of displacement and attacks by ISIS came to negotiate with me in order to give compensation only to them and not to all the citizens there," adding, "The parts that were returned to the refinery in The recent period are not important, and he is working without them, and what happened is a case of gaining votes.” In the next elections." [/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained, “The success of the current government does not depend on pleasing America. There is a conflict within the United States between Democrats and Republicans and division within its societies and both parties. It is not possible to please them, and everything that is happening in their view is caused by Iran, and Iraq is now paying the price for being a neighbor of the Islamic Republic," revealing, "The United States demanded The United States previously determined the rate of money laundering in the dollar and where it goes , and they provided us with some places, but without numbers, such as the Emirates and Turkey, and these two countries have their banks open to America, but only Iraq is held accountable.” [/rtl]
    [rtl]Regarding the monetary policy followed, Al-Abadi considered that “the defect in the Central Bank of Iraq cannot be solved through security methods, but rather through economic policy that can be controlled, and that the pressure on traders and investors will cause them to turn to the black market,” adding, “We must reduce the red tape in the process of transferring legitimate funds and keep the state active in this aspect.” He suggested that: “The monetary supply is the reason for the increase in dollar prices. In 2014, it was 41% and currently it is more than 100%, and this is what will lead to inflation,” stressing that “ there are problems in the government’s dealings with the economic file.”[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:12 pm