Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A "scandalous" photo in Basra reveals hidden corruption in the highest university building in the ce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - A "scandalous" photo in Basra reveals hidden corruption in the highest university building in the ce Empty A "scandalous" photo in Basra reveals hidden corruption in the highest university building in the ce

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Oct 2023, 8:06 am

A "scandalous" photo in Basra reveals hidden corruption in the highest university building in the center of the governorate
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Basra 
    Today, Wednesday (October 4, 2023), activists circulated pictures on social media platforms that they described as “scandalous” of corruption projects in the governorate.
    A number of activists published a picture showing a method for “stuffing yellow bricks” randomly among the concrete materials of the facade of the College of Oil and Gas Engineering building in Basra Governorate, while they pointed out that this method of construction shows the extent of administrative corruption in the implementation of projects in the governorate.
    The activists commented, saying, “God wants to expose those responsible for the reconstruction of the college building, when the ceramic tiles fell due to poor implementation so that the bitter truth would be revealed.”
    Source: Social networking sites
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:36 pm