Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Blinken: I came to Israel not only in my capacity as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew whose

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Blinken: I came to Israel not only in my capacity as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew whose  Empty Blinken: I came to Israel not only in my capacity as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew whose

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Oct 2023, 4:00 pm

[size=38]Blinken: I came to Israel not only in my capacity as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew whose grandfather escaped murder[/size]

Blinken: I came to Israel not only in my capacity as US Secretary of State, but also as a Jew whose  634e4d4342360442db493377

October 12, 2023
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said today, Thursday, while speaking to reporters in Tel Aviv: “I did not come here only as Secretary of State of the United States, but also as a Jew whose grandfather escaped murder.”
    In a press conference with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Blinken reiterated the United States’ full support for “Israel” in its ongoing aggression against the Gaza Strip, stressing Washington’s guarantee of the release of Israeli prisoners in dealing with Tel Aviv.
    “I came here not only as Secretary of State of the United States, but also as a Jew whose grandfather escaped murder,” he said.
    He added: “The message I bring to Tel Aviv is that we will always be there by your side and we will provide you with ammunition for the Patriot system and various ammunition.”
    The US Secretary of State pointed out that there is overwhelming support in the US Congress for Israel’s security, stressing that “the United States has Tel Aviv’s back.”
    He explained that America sent an aircraft carrier, is strengthening its forces in the region, and is working with strong diplomacy to prevent the expansion of the conflict.
    The US Secretary of State stressed that “Hamas has only one agenda, which is to destroy [Israel] and kill the Jews, and it devotes its resources to making missiles and digging tunnels.”
    He added: “What Hamas did is similar to what ISIS did,” but we cannot confirm the claim that Hamas attackers beheaded children during Saturday’s attack.
    Blinken stated, “25 Americans were killed in [Israel], and we express our sorrow for their loss, and we are working closely with (Israel) to ensure the release of the hostages held by Hamas.”
    https://almasalah.com/archives/70034

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 1:53 pm