Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary request to the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the National Bank

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary request to the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the National Bank Empty A parliamentary request to the Governor of the Central Bank regarding the National Bank

Post by Rocky Wed 18 Oct 2023, 10:58 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    The Parliamentary Economy, Industry and Trade Committee called on the Governor of the Central Bank to provide it with a statement of financial transfers and credits from the beginning of the current year 2023 for the National Bank of Iraq inside and outside the platform .
    According to a document, signed by the Chairman of the Committee, Representative Ahmed Salim Al-Kinani, the Committee requested that the Governor of the Central Bank be assured of the names of the companies with which the National Bank of Iraq deals, the amounts of funds, the date of transfer, and the country benefiting from those funds that he obtains from the currency auction.
    The parliamentary committee also asked the Central Bank to "provide it with the names of other foreign entities that have obtained new licenses to open branches in Iraq and that are in the process of obtaining approvals."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:41 am