Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The compass of the development road points to Mosul and leaves the mountains of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

development - The compass of the development road points to Mosul and leaves the mountains of Kurdistan Empty The compass of the development road points to Mosul and leaves the mountains of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The compass of the development road points to Mosul and leaves the mountains of Kurdistan[/size]
    • Today 12:09

Information/Baghdad
    MP Thaer al-Jubouri revealed, on Monday, the rerouting of the international development road from Kurdistan towards Nineveh to reach Turkey, indicating that this step will end the complex terrain in the Kurdistan region and reduce many costs.
    Al-Jubouri said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The Iraqi development road, which starts from Al-Faw port in Basra and reaches Basra, will head directly towards Nineveh and then the border with Turkey.”
    He added, "The road will not pass through the cities of the Kurdistan region due to the complexities of the terrain and additional material costs that may reach hundreds of millions of dollars, in addition to the nature of Nineveh's land that will reduce the material costs of constructing roads and railways directly without any complications."
    He pointed out that "the benefits of the development road can be limited to 9 main points, the most prominent of which is placing Iraq on the map of the most important international transport routes and the possibility of attracting a high percentage of goods flowing from Southeast and South Asia directly towards Europe." Ended 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:08 pm