Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: 775 million dinars recovered in financial and administrative corruption cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

corruption - Baghdad: 775 million dinars recovered in financial and administrative corruption cases Empty Baghdad: 775 million dinars recovered in financial and administrative corruption cases

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Oct 2023, 4:14 am

[size=35][size=35]Baghdad: 775 million dinars recovered in financial and administrative corruption cases[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-10-26 | 01:20
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Source:

Al-Sumaria News - Local Affairs

The Supreme Judicial Council announced today, Thursday, the recovery of 775 million dinars in cases of financial and administrative corruption.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Council's media said in a statement, which was received by[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/133473/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%88%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D9%86%D9%8A%D9%88%D8%B2/ar/]Alsumaria News[/url]“Presidency of the Court of Appeal[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Karkh / The Second Al-Karkh Investigation Court, which specializes in integrity cases, recovered an amount of (775) million Iraqi dinars in implementation of the directives of the Supreme Judicial Council on the necessity of recovering the amounts related to financial and administrative corruption cases.

He added, "The amount was paid as a bribe in exchange for referring projects to a number of companies in the governorate."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The amount was recovered after conducting due diligence investigations with the defendants charged with bribery.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 3:47 am