Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Interior reveals 164 cases of corruption administrative and financial circles in Baghdad during Mar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Interior reveals 164 cases of corruption administrative and financial circles in Baghdad during Mar Empty Interior reveals 164 cases of corruption administrative and financial circles in Baghdad during Mar

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 1:49 am

Interior reveals 164 cases of corruption administrative and financial circles in Baghdad during March

Local From 2017-03-28 at 14:26 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The Office of the Inspector General of the Ministry of the Interior, on Tuesday, revealed the discovery of 149 cases of corruption administrative and financial in the departments of the Ministry in Baghdad this March.
    The Directorate of Inspection Baghdad, one of the directorates of the Office in its report for the month of March of 2017, received / Mawazine News / a copy, "The inspection committees was able during the first twenty days of the month to monitor 15 cases of financial corruption and 149 cases of administrative corruption."
    The report added that "the indicators of financial corruption were detected, 6 cases of bribery and two cases of theft and 3 cases of embezzlement and 3 cases of waste of public money and the case of concealment of one material," echoing "while the indicators of administrative corruption discovered 13 cases of functional exploitation and 98 cases of negligence and 35 cases of forgery and 3 cases of abuse of power ".
    He pointed out that "the cases of corruption that were discovered as a result of the implementation of the Directorate of 28 audit committees and two inspectorates and 131 inspection rounds resulting in the discovery of 149 cases of administrative corruption and 15 cases of financial corruption."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:46 pm