Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Aviation Authority issues a clarification regarding the suspension of flights at Najaf Internati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Aviation Authority issues a clarification regarding the suspension of flights at Najaf Internati Empty The Aviation Authority issues a clarification regarding the suspension of flights at Najaf Internati

Post by Rocky Fri 27 Oct 2023, 4:38 am

The Aviation Authority issues a clarification regarding the suspension of flights at Najaf International Airport

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Friday, the Iraqi Aviation Authority issued a clarification regarding the suspension of flights at Najaf International Airport.
    The authority stated in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News that it “would like to clarify to all our esteemed passengers and airlines operating at Najaf Airport that the airport is closed during this period due to cracks occurring at the beginning of runway area (10), a distance of 300 meters, and this caused the soil to subside.” Down the runway.”
    She added, “This required the technical authorities to carry out emergency maintenance on the runway for take-off and landing of aircraft,” explaining, “This comes within the framework of the efforts made by the administration for the safety of passengers and the application of air safety procedures at the airport.” 
    She concluded her statement by saying, “You will be informed after all maintenance and rehabilitation work is completed about the resumption of flights at the airport.” 

Views 3
    Added 10/27/2023 - 12:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 10:33 am