Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Main: The water problem was solved in 3,500 villages in the country during the last two years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Main: The water problem was solved in 3,500 villages in the country during the last two years Empty Main: The water problem was solved in 3,500 villages in the country during the last two years

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Nov 2023, 4:21 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Main: The water problem was solved in 3,500 villages in the country during the last two years[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Friday, November 3, 2023
    The President of the Islamic Republic of Iran, Ayatollah Ebrahim Raisi, announced that the water problem in 3,500 villages in the country had been solved during the last two years.[/size]
    [size=45]Ayatollah Raisi said in a statement in the city of Bana today, Friday, during the opening ceremony of projects in the field of energy in the Kurdistan Governorate: Since the beginning of the government (two years and a few months), the goal was to solve the problems of 10,000 villages suffering from water problems, and so far the problem has been solved in 3,500 villages.[/size]
    [size=45]He added: 10 large projects have been implemented in the governorate, each of which is very effective in its place, such as the two dams that were inaugurated today, the works that were carried out in the treatment plants, and the very beautiful water of Lake Mariwan, as well as the basic works that were carried out in the field of sanitation.[/size]
    [size=45]The President of the Republic said: The group of water, sanitation, and electricity projects that have been implemented are for the well-being of the people, without a doubt, and in light of the numbers that were announced, 50% of the water pressure has been resolved by implementing these projects.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:54 am