Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of smart cameras in Baghdad.. They monitor traffic violations, and this is when they will be

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of smart cameras in Baghdad.. They monitor traffic violations, and this is when they will be Empty Details of smart cameras in Baghdad.. They monitor traffic violations, and this is when they will be

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Nov 2023, 4:18 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Details of smart cameras in Baghdad.. They monitor traffic violations, and this is when they will be implemented[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Brigadier General Miqdad Miri, said that his ministry, as part of its efforts to reduce traffic accidents that have witnessed a noticeable increase recently, is preparing to launch work with high-tech smart cameras to monitor traffic violations during the current month, indicating that it has the ability to monitor more than 50 vehicles in the country. Simultaneously, it also identifies the digital plates of the vehicles and the identity of their owner and sends the fine immediately to the violator, according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.[/size]
    [size=45]Merry pointed out that the aforementioned cameras, which are being installed by a Chinese company, will operate experimentally in their first phase, and if they are successful, they will be distributed to all intersections, and thus there will be great regulation of vehicle movement in the streets and intersections and reduce the traffic congestion witnessed by those roads.[/size]
    [size=45]In the same context, Merry stated that the Ministry, in addition to working with the aforementioned cameras, will also install radars on external roads to monitor violating vehicles on those roads.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 3:47 am