Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Referring the Al-Amriya Residential Complex to investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Referring the Al-Amriya Residential Complex to investment Empty Referring the Al-Amriya Residential Complex to investment

Post by Rocky Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:59 am

Referring the Al-Amriya Residential Complex to investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Council of Ministers agreed to grant the Ministry of Construction, Housing and Public Municipalities the authority to refer the Al-Amriya Residential Complex project to companies for implementation, while the Ministry intends to transfer the other complexes to the governorates in order to implement them.
    The Ministry’s official spokesman, Engineer Nabil Al-Saffar, said in an interview with Al-Sabah, followed by Al-Iqtisad News, that the investment company responsible for implementing the Al-Amriya residential complex project did not do its job properly, which caused major problems for citizens for about 10 years, which led to The Ministry sought to find the necessary solutions to preserve the rights of registered citizens. Therefore, the Ministry succeeded in obtaining the approval of the Council of Ministers to exempt the project from the instructions of Resolution 245 of 2019, which includes obligating the National Investment Authority to announce investment opportunities and refer them to investors. Therefore, the Ministry will refer the project to the competent companies for its implementation. In order to ensure the preservation of citizens’ rights, by selecting discreet and accurate companies in the field of building residential complexes, which will shorten the role of the Investment Authority by granting the necessary licenses and approvals.

Views 36
    Added 11/20/2023 - 8:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:27 am