Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish leader: The employee salaries crisis includes all governorates of the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish leader: The employee salaries crisis includes all governorates of the region Empty Kurdish leader: The employee salaries crisis includes all governorates of the region

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Nov 2023, 5:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Kurdish leader: The employee salaries crisis includes all governorates of the region[/size]
    • Today 11:40

Information / Baghdad...
    Member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiyath Al-Sourji, confirmed on Tuesday that the salary crisis in the region included all the governorates of Kurdistan, pointing out that the crisis occurred after the cessation of oil exports through Turkey and the failure to send funds on a regular basis from Baghdad to the region.
    Al-Sourji told Al-Maalouma, “The salaries crisis in Kurdistan did not only include the employees of Sulaymaniyah or Halabja, but rather it included all the governorates of the region. However, the two cities have more democracy and freedom than Erbil and Dohuk in terms of the freedom to demonstrate and protest to demand the payment of salaries.”
    He added, "The salary crisis has worsened after stopping oil exports through Turkish territory, and since stopping exports, Baghdad has sent approximately 4 payments in amounts amounting to 700 billion dinars to the region in order to cover salaries, but they have not met the need."
    He stated that "the amounts sent from Baghdad were not counted within the region's budget, but rather they were loans, and this matter exacerbated the crisis greatly, and what increased the pace of demands to solve these problems was the promotion of employees who receive their promotion without any actual increase in salaries due to... Failure to solve the financial problems between Baghdad and Erbil.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:10 am