Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The American Ambassador publishes the first information in the series “The Facts of Iraqi-American R

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The American Ambassador publishes the first information in the series “The Facts of Iraqi-American R Empty The American Ambassador publishes the first information in the series “The Facts of Iraqi-American R

Post by Rocky Fri 01 Dec 2023, 4:07 am

The American Ambassador publishes the first information in the series “The Facts of Iraqi-American Relations”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Thursday (November 30, 2023), United States Ambassador Elena Romanowski published the first information in the series “The Facts of Iraqi-American Relations.”
    The ambassador said in her post on the "X" platform, "The United States is cooperating with Iraq to support displaced Iraqis and rebuild communities. We have provided more than $100 million this year in humanitarian aid in many regions and communities."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Earlier today, Romanowski announced that starting today and every Thursday, information will be published about the facts of Iraqi-American relations.
    Observers believe that the American ambassador is trying, through this series, to showcase what the American government is offering to Iraq, in an attempt to "win the people over" after the deterioration of popular vision towards the American side, after Washington's position in support of the Zionist entity in the war against Gaza and the Palestinians.
    An American report previously revealed that the Sunni masses began to “sympathize” and support the attacks carried out by armed factions in Iraq against American interests, in an unprecedented development, and reveals the extent of the danger of the American situation in Iraq and its popular acceptability.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:02 pm