Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The Iraqis are fighting the battle of reconstruction, fighting corruption, and the challe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The Iraqis are fighting the battle of reconstruction, fighting corruption, and the challe Empty Al-Sudani: The Iraqis are fighting the battle of reconstruction, fighting corruption, and the challe

Post by Rocky Mon Dec 11, 2023 6:27 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Al-Sudani: The Iraqis are fighting the battle of reconstruction, fighting corruption, and the challenge of providing services[/size]

[size=45]The Prime Minister, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, issued a statement on the occasion of the sixth anniversary of the “victory over ISIS,” in which he stressed that Iraqis today are fighting the battle of reconstruction and construction, the fight against corruption, and the challenge of providing services.[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani said in a statement received by Al-Mada, “On the occasion of the sixth anniversary of the great victory over ISIS terrorist gangs, we remember this historic victory, in which the Iraqis were able to defeat ISIS and its terrorism, on behalf of the world and all of humanity.”[/size]
    [size=45]Al-Sudani added: “We recall with reverence and greatness the titles of sacrifice of our heroic martyrs, and with them the leaders of victory, who would not have seen freedom, victory and safe living except through their great sacrifices. We also express pride and pride in the heroic performance of our heroic armed forces in all their ranks, which set off towards victories armed with the great position of the authority.” The wise Supreme Council, and the blessed fatwa on the efficient jihad of His Eminence Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Al-Sistani, may his shadow be long, which mobilized all the energies of the nation against terrorism.”[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:44 am