Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Interior signs two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Interior signs two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority Empty The Ministry of Interior signs two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Dec 2023, 4:56 am

The Ministry of Interior signs two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Interior announced, today, Tuesday, the signing of two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority, to increase its combat capabilities.
    The Ministry stated in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News, "In implementation of the directives of the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani, to support and develop the Iraqi military industry, the Ministry of Interior signed two contracts with the Military Industrialization Authority."
    She stated that "the first contract included the purchase of armed armored vehicles of the 'Aortic' type, and the other was a contract to purchase rifles for the Federal Police Forces Command," stressing that "there are other subsequent contracts, including drones, equipment, and others, to raise the combat capabilities and readiness of the Ministry of the Interior."
    The ministry indicated, according to the statement, that “the director of the General Company for Military Industries thanked the Minister of Interior, Abdul Amir Al-Shammari, for his continued support for the Authority,” noting that “the Ministry of Interior is the first ministry that worked to support the Authority in a significant way.”

Views 23
    Added 12/12/2023 - 12:45 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 2:00 pm