Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chambers of Commerce: The dollar will be below 150 thousand dinars before the end of 2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chambers of Commerce: The dollar will be below 150 thousand dinars before the end of 2023 Empty Chambers of Commerce: The dollar will be below 150 thousand dinars before the end of 2023

Post by Rocky Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Chambers of Commerce: The dollar will be below 150 thousand dinars before the end of 2023[/size]
    • Today 16:05

Information/Private..
    The head of the Diyala Chamber of Commerce, Muhammad Al-Tamimi, expected on Sunday that the dollar exchange rate would fall below 150,000 dinars before the end of 2023.
    Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “The parallel market for the dollar lost 8 to 10% of the dollar exchange rate in 3 weeks and now it is at 152 thousand dinars per 100 dollars after it reached 167 thousand dinars per 100 dollars 3 months ago.”
    He added, "The dollar will fall below 150 dinars for every 100 dollars before the end of 2023, especially with the lack of pressure on the parallel market and the beginning of an escalation in the adoption of the dinar in internal exchanges, in addition to the impact of electronic transactions through the procedures of the Central Bank and state institutions."
    He pointed out that "the decline will continue at a low pace, but its impact will be stronger on the Iraqi markets during the first quarter of 2024 in terms of prices of basic materials through a noticeable decline."
    The dollar selling markets witnessed a gradual decline in exchange rates, which contributes to reducing the financial burdens on millions of Iraqis. Ended/25 F

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:52 pm