Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Approving the listing and trading of reconstruction bonds in the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Approving the listing and trading of reconstruction bonds in the Iraqi market  Empty Approving the listing and trading of reconstruction bonds in the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Tue 02 Jan 2024, 4:57 am

Approving the listing and trading of reconstruction bonds in the Iraqi market 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    [rtl]The Iraq Financial Markets Market announced the approval of the Securities Commission for the listing and trading of Emaar bonds in the Iraqi market.[/rtl]

[rtl]The Iraq Stock Exchange stated, “The Securities Commission approved the listing and trading of Emaar bonds issued on 10/10/2023, by the Ministry of Finance, with a value of 1.5 trillion Iraqi dinars.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The bonds are available in two denominations. The first is in the amount of 500,000 Iraqi dinars with an annual interest rate of 6% (paid every six months)."[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out, "The second category amounts to 1 million Iraqi dinars, with an annual interest rate of 8% for a period of four years, which is paid every six months."[/rtl]

Views 41
    Added 01/02/2024 - 10:12 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:50 pm