Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Advisor Al-Rikabi: There is no contact yet with the American ambassador regarding the bombing of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Advisor Al-Rikabi: There is no contact yet with the American ambassador regarding the bombing of the Empty Advisor Al-Rikabi: There is no contact yet with the American ambassador regarding the bombing of the

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jan 2024, 4:30 am

[size=38]Advisor Al-Rikabi: There is no contact yet with the American ambassador regarding the bombing of the PMF headquarters in Baghdad[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

January 5, 2024[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Hisham Al-Rikabi, the media advisor to the Prime Minister, described the attack on the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces as a disappointment to the Iraqi state and threatens to undermine the actual dialogues with the American side to remove the coalition forces, stressing that there has been no communication yet with Ambassador Alina Romanowski about the matter.
    Al-Rikabi said that the bombing will undermine understandings, complicate the scene, and may lead to escalation of tension and make Iraq an arena for conflict, which we do not accept, considering that America, which talks about human rights and respect for international laws, has violated them today.
    Al-Rikabi spoke about technical teams from the Iraqi and American sides, which began dialogues with the international coalition to schedule the withdrawal of their forces from Iraq, indicating the government’s belief in the ability of the Iraqi forces to maintain security and peace.
    Al-Rikabi said that so far there has been no communication with US Ambassador Elena Romanowski about the bombing that targeted the headquarters of the Popular Mobilization Forces in the capital.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm