Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A proposal from the Tax Authority that brings financial returns to the state treasury.. What does it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

financial - A proposal from the Tax Authority that brings financial returns to the state treasury.. What does it Empty A proposal from the Tax Authority that brings financial returns to the state treasury.. What does it

Post by Rocky Sun 14 Jan 2024, 4:40 am

A proposal from the Tax Authority that brings financial returns to the state treasury.. What does it guarantee?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad

[rtl]Today, Sunday, the General Authority for Taxes stressed the importance of the partnership between the public and private sectors, noting the possibility of investing in government buildings through this partnership.[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the authority, Ali Waad Allawi, said, “There are government departments and buildings worth billions of dollars that can be invested through partnership with the private sector,” according to the official agency.[/rtl]

[rtl]Allawi pointed out that “the private sector owns money and can invest it to provide services that bring financial returns to the state treasury and are reflected in the provision of services to the citizen.”[/rtl]

[rtl]He added, "The partnership between the public and private sectors is very important and has many benefits, and we at the Tax Authority are ready to provide services within the legal, administrative and financial contexts."[/rtl]

Views 26
    Added 01/14/2024 - 12:20 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 11:03 am