Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Badri: America is waving the economic card to ensure that its interests are served in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Badri: America is waving the economic card to ensure that its interests are served in Iraq Empty Al-Badri: America is waving the economic card to ensure that its interests are served in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2024, 6:54 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Badri: America is waving the economic card to ensure that its interests are served in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 08:46

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad... 
    Political analyst Saeed Al-Badri said on Sunday that Washington often waves the economic card against Baghdad in order to ensure the implementation of its agendas and the continued presence of its forces in Iraqi territory for as long as possible.
    Al-Badri said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, “America is a country that cannot be trusted after the crimes and massacres committed by its forces in Iraq and the support it provided to the terrorist ISIS, in addition to the fact that it is still manipulating the economy, the dollar currency, and Iraq’s funds.”
    He added, "America, under the pretext of protecting Iraqi funds, is working to ensure Iraq's continuation within Chapter Seven, and therefore Iraqi balances will remain hostage to the American administration, and the Federal Bank and the Treasury Department will manipulate and control them."
    He stated, "America always threatens to impose economic sanctions and disrupt the course of the Iraqi government, by manipulating the dollar currency and exchange rates, and preventing the government from contracting for advanced armament that guarantees sovereignty on land, air, and sea." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 8:55 pm