Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political disagreements keep important laws out of Parliament sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political disagreements keep important laws out of Parliament sessions Empty Political disagreements keep important laws out of Parliament sessions

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2024, 2:41 pm

Political disagreements keep important laws out of Parliament sessions
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Independent MP Amir Al-Maamouri confirmed today, Tuesday (January 30, 2024), that important laws are not included on the agenda due to political differences between influential parties.
    Al-Mamouri told "Baghdad Today", "There are many important laws that need to be legislated, but they are postponed and transferred from one parliamentary session to another, due to political differences between the parties and influential blocs."
    He added, "The current parliamentary session witnessed a decline in the legislation of important laws that directly affect people's lives, due to the withdrawal of some laws by the government and not re-sending them and because of the political disputes that accompanied the beginning of the session, and the disputes are renewed until now with various issues, the most recent of which is the election of the Speaker of Parliament."
    This session witnessed the withdrawal of the Sadrist bloc (73 deputies) from Parliament after it failed to form a majority government, allowing the coordination framework to form the government of Muhammad Shia al-Sudani. 
    According to observers, the elections did not produce positive results and did not question the will of the people as much as they were shadows of the parties that were able, in one way or another, to market their candidates away from the role of the people, which indicates the stage’s lack of a political model that convinces public opinion, which makes the current parliament the weakest. Absolutely.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:12 am