Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance reveals amendments to the budget schedules to be announced in the middle of th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

BUDGET - Parliamentary Finance reveals amendments to the budget schedules to be announced in the middle of th Empty Parliamentary Finance reveals amendments to the budget schedules to be announced in the middle of th

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Finance reveals amendments to the budget schedules to be announced in the middle of this month[/size]
    • Today 12:05

• 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Moeen Al-Kadhimi, announced on Monday that the current month will witness the arrival of amendments to the budget schedule for the current year to the House of Representatives.
    Al-Kadhimi told Al-Maalouma, “The mini-economic council formed by the Council of Ministers is in the process of putting the final touches to amending the budget schedules for the current year, and it is likely that the amendments will reach Parliament in the middle of this month for approval.”
    He added, "The government's amendments included an increase in financial allocations for the food ration, an increase in oil production costs, and an increase in social welfare allocations."
    Member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Representative Mustafa Al-Karaawi, explained that the tripartite federal budget for the years 2023, 2024, and 2025 stipulated that the House of Representatives be provided with updated tables for the 2024 budget in order to discuss the issue of increase or decrease in financial allocations according to expected revenues and according to the fixed oil price. Ended / 25 AD.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:41 am