Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Wall Street Journal reveals "exciting" details about the assassination of "Abu Baqir Al-Saadi" i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Wall Street Journal reveals "exciting" details about the assassination of "Abu Baqir Al-Saadi" i Empty The Wall Street Journal reveals "exciting" details about the assassination of "Abu Baqir Al-Saadi" i

Post by Rocky Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:25 pm

[size=35][size=35]The Wall Street Journal reveals "exciting" details about the assassination of "Abu Baqir Al-Saadi" in Baghdad[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sweeteners

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    02-15-2024 | 03:49
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Local

newspaper The Wall Street Journal, citing Pentagon officials, revealed the type of missile that assassinated the leader of the Hezbollah Brigades, Abu Baqir al-Saadi, a while ago in the capital, Baghdad, noting that it was “modified.”

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The newspaper reported, "The US Army used a modified Hellfire to kill a leader in the Iraqi Hezbollah Brigades last week."

The missile used is known as the Flying Ginsu because it uses long blades to shred the target and reduce civilian casualties, according to the report.

The report noted that "the missile was used in part due to concerns that the killing of civilians would inflame the already tense political situation in Iraq," which hosts about 2,500 American soldiers.

What was striking about the operation to target Al-Saadi was that it completely destroyed the targeted car without causing anything in its vicinity to be harmed or damaged, according to the report.

The newspaper noted that the modified missile “is colloquially referred to within the army as (the Flying Jinsu), in reference to the popular knives sold in television advertisements in the 1970s, to target Abu Bakr al-Saadi, the leader of the Hezbollah Brigades in Syria.”

It noted that “it has not been detected .” Previously, the United States used the Jinsu aircraft in the Baghdad raid.

The strike on Al-Saadi, who was traveling in a car, was part of retaliation against the factions for their role in attacks on American forces in Iraq, Syria and Jordan, where an attack occurred on January 28 on a base, and officials said that three American soldiers were killed, while three American soldiers were wounded. Dozens.

The newspaper continued, "The weapon, officially known as the R9X, is an inert Hellfire missile designed by the Pentagon and the CIA to kill leaders."

According to the Middle East Institute for Near East Policy, Abu Baqir al-Saadi, whose full name is “Wissam Muhammad Saber,” born in 1979, was a trusted companion of the deputy head of the Popular Committee, the martyr Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.

After his assassination, it became clear that Abu Baqir al-Saadi held the following positions: “Operations Officer, or Commander of Hezbollah’s Foreign Operations, but the most correct of them all is that he is the Responsible of Hezbollah’s marches and air force, according to the institute.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:08 am