Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Revealing the latest developments.. What will happen to the law “to remove American forces” from Ira

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Revealing the latest developments.. What will happen to the law “to remove American forces” from Ira Empty Revealing the latest developments.. What will happen to the law “to remove American forces” from Ira

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Mar 2024, 4:18 am

Revealing the latest developments.. What will happen to the law “to remove American forces” from Iraq?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Friday (March 1, 2024), the Parliamentary Rights Bloc confirmed the insistence of the blocs and parties on legislating the law to remove American forces during the next stage.
    Hussein Al-Amiri, representative of the bloc, told Baghdad Al-Youm, “The blocs and parties that have a majority in the Iraqi parliament are determined to legislate the law to remove American forces during the coming period and will not back down from legislating the law, and we will not accept any procrastination and procrastination in this regard.”
    Al-Amiri stated, “The draft law is still with the Parliamentary Legal Committee in order to mature the law, to formally present it during the upcoming sessions of the Council Presidency so that it is included in the session schedule, and this is what we will work and press for.”
    The Presidency of Parliament referred a request signed by more than 100 deputies to the Legal Committee to legislate the law to remove American forces, during the session dedicated to discussing ending the American presence in Iraq, which was held last February. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:19 pm