Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Foreign oil companies deny the agreement to resume exporting Kurdistan oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Foreign oil companies deny the agreement to resume exporting Kurdistan oil Empty Foreign oil companies deny the agreement to resume exporting Kurdistan oil

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Mar 2024, 3:58 am

[size=35][size=35]Foreign oil companies deny the agreement to resume exporting Kurdistan oil[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Economy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    03-03-2024 | 01:33
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Al-Sumaria News - Economy

International oil companies operating in Kurdistan denied talk of reaching an agreement to resume oil exports via the Iraqi-Turkish pipeline.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Kurdistan Petroleum Industry Association, which represents oil producers and is known as APIKUR, announced in a statement that it had “not received any proposals” from Iraq or the Kurdistan Regional Government in this regard.

This came after local and Arab media circulated information from Foreign Minister Fouad that his country might amend its federal budget to pay recovery and transit fees to international oil companies, in an attempt to re-export crude oil via Turkey, as the closure of the pipeline between the two countries blocked about half a million barrels. of crude oil on global markets.

Iraq's export of oil from the Kurdistan Region and Kirkuk has stopped since March 2023, and the pumping of more than 450,000 barrels per day has stopped.

The discussion is mainly focused between Baghdad and oil production companies in the region, on transportation and recovery fees, which the Iraqi Foreign Minister said that their real cost is approximately $21 per barrel, compared to setting $6 per barrel in the budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 9:51 am