Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: The rate of preparing the Ramadan quota reached 97%.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

rate - Trade: The rate of preparing the Ramadan quota reached 97%. Empty Trade: The rate of preparing the Ramadan quota reached 97%.

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2024, 5:33 am

Trade: The rate of preparing the Ramadan quota reached 97%.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Commerce, Muhammad Hanoun, said that the Ministry prepared the Ramadan quota for the city of Baghdad and other governorates, where the preparation rate reached from 97 to 100%.
    Hanoun said in a statement followed by Al-Iqtisad News that “the lack of preparation for some areas may be related to the agent’s failure to prepare himself.”
    He added, "The Ministry has launched the preparation of a new meal from the food basket items, in addition to the basket for the blessed month of Ramadan, since the seventh day of this month of March," noting that "it has been distributed to citizens at a rate of 90 to 100 percent."

Views 86
    Added 03/24/2024 - 9:08 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:46 pm